Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Update

my mom and dad keep telling me how important it is to keep a blog of everything i have been inspired by so that i can organize and develop my ideas. no brainer. well i finally decided to get back on my old baby blog from 2 years ago and finally just get all my pictures and paintings on here. i still go to portland community college except now i am 20 years old about 5 months from 21. i am not so lonely as i once was when i started the blog because i have a really amazing best friend and soon to be life partner kyle. i am still working on my associates which will be done by next winter. i am getting a more freighting and greater understanding of my future in art and i love it. i want to challenge myself to accomplish what i know i can. plus i always have the whole wife and kids thing to fall back on :)

No comments: