Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tragic

doesnt look like i will be going anywhere until 5pm. just so you know. since i know you know nothing about my life except the most secretive secrets that i revieled in my "about me" section i will tell you something more interesting about my life. i cover for my sister at a gym in the less attractive side of portland called olympus gym and if no ones here at 4:30pm i can leave before we close which is suppose to be a 5pm but unfortunately for me there are 1...2....3...4...5...6...7 people here. not that i dont thoroughly enjoy being bored, cold, and aching (its that time) i really cant miss any sign of sun today in portland.




plus you know when those pictures on the internet dont show up and they show an little box with a red square, green circle and blue triangle show up kind of impersonating a picasso painting..? thats all over my internet, depressing because i cant go window shopping on the internet.. hey thats kind of funny.

No comments: